Monday, August 13, 2012

Ridin` Solo

 I wanted to wear something simple, laidback and tomboyish today. So I took out some of the simplest pieces from my closet, pulled them all together, and ended up with this look. 
What do you guys think?:) 



Top: HIGHFIVE BRANDS // Pants: Shopwise  (I got this pair on sale for only
80 pesos! Haha!)

In case you're asking, the reason behind the title of this post is because I took all these photos by myself! Thank God for self-timer! ;)











I got this beautiful ring as a pasalubong (gift) from Russia. Thanks, mom. :)



                                     I'm lovin my hair's natural ombre effect under the light :)



I had a wonderful Sunday with my family :) We went to Serendra to have our brows threaded at Browhaus Read my review from way before HERE , and then to Victory Christian Fellowship to attend service. For dinner, we ate yummy Chinese food!


How was your Sunday?:)

xoxo,
The Teenage Queen


3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for your support! Love your outfits!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much, HighFive Brands! <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also need to visit Browhaus and the nail spa. we at Browhaus Singapore also believe in inducing a state of fashion that goes towards the end delivery of style.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank you so much for visiting my blog! Share your thoughts with us and I'll do my best to respond. :)