Saturday, October 27, 2012

Baba's Halloween-Themed Surprise Birthday Party!

October 14, 2012

It was literally a surprise to me, too.
I was just bumming around that day when my friend Raha texted me, "Yo! May surprise party mamaya para kay Baba."
Wow, na-surprise din ako dun, ha. =)) 
When I texted back saying I would come, he then replied "BTW, come in Halloween costume."
 WOW. =)) Teka. Mas nasurprise ata ako dun. =))
So I panicked and texted him, "Let's go as kanto kids."
And then he said, "Pusa, pano yun!?"
and I said "Magsuot tayo ng gutay gutay na damit!"
and then he said "sige game. Seryoso ha :> "

After 15 minutes, he texted me again and asked "Seryoso ba talaga? Magsa-skwater talaga tayo?"
And I said "Oo nga."

After another 15 minutes, I suddenly changed my mind. So I texted him 
"AY WAIT MAGIGING MANGHUHULA NALANG PALA AKO." 

And then he said "Ay puuuuuu---"

And then I said "Edi maging hunchback ka nalang."

And then he said, "Magzozombie na nga lang ako."

O.o
-------------------------------

I raided my closet to look for possible gypsie costumes.
I ended up finding nothing.

I thought of other possible costumes , but then I also realized that I didn't have much time left to search for clothes and to fix myself.....and to prepare...and all.

And you know what they say ,

if all else fails, just go as a freakin' panda.

And as a panda did I go.


Correction: a    h i p s t e r     panda.
Well.
Sorta.

Okay fine. Forgive me for not coming up with a better costume. HAHAHA.


OUTFIT DETAILS:
Black long sleeves: Yves Saint Laurent
Boots: Zara
Polkadot Headband (used as bracelet): Bayo





-------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay enough posts about me. Let's get on with the partaaayyyy!!!


Imagine the fright I felt when I saw these three dudes sneaking up in front of Baba's house. 
Then I realized that they were just (sadly) my friends. jk love you guys.

Say hello to (L-R) Raha, Rone and Dave!


Oh, RAHA? AKALA KO BA MAG ZOZOMBIE KA. -__-    =))))




Me and the pretty celebrant dressed up as Esmeralda! 


Baba, Kaka and Me. =))


Eew, Friends. Please stop embarrassing me. Grr.


Raha and the chicks!




Raha and the chicks minus Raha


My new friends!! hehee! Say hi to Bea, Patchi, Gail and Candice! 



Hats off to Baba's mom who decorated the house! She is sooooo talented!



If you see it... you'll shitbrix. 

<don't worry, it's just Raha in the mirror. LOL. Spooky much! >

Cool !!!!



The foood! The glorious, glorious food! 



Photoshoot session :)



I love you, my abnormal buddy :*


One of them boyz!



Story: 
Si Baba ay may pet panda tas hinoldap siya.  Tas ad daw ito ng casio. (huhuhu labo)


Oh, what joy!! :)

Thank you for inviting me to your super fun and cute party, Baba (even though technically, you didnt invite me...because this was a surprise party... haha.okay i should stop blabbering now) !
I wish you had a great time! Happy birthday! Remember that  I love you and that I will always be here for you!

Here's to 5 years of friendship and counting!
Mwaaah!

xoxo,
The Teenage Queen




2 comments:

  1. looks like a fun birthday party! and what an adorable panda hat!! want one for my son! hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh it really was fun indeed! Haha! :D
      Thank you! I got it for only 180 pesos po at Tagaytay. :)

      Delete

Hey there! Thank you so much for visiting my blog! Share your thoughts with us and I'll do my best to respond. :)