Sunday, October 28, 2012

Happy birthday sa Samsung Stunner ng buhay namin (chos).

And because you're finally eighteen now, you could finally get in jail (HURRAH) .

Reasons why I think you're mean and that you should be put behind bars:


  • You bully us (and when I mean us, I mean me and Ji). 
[and yes, this is me and Ji with fake moles on our upper lips. See how much fans we are of your mole?]

  • MAS SUPLADA KA PA SA BABAE!!!! (x100) 





  • You always (I repeat: ALWAYS) fall asleep on us.
TYPICAL SCENARIO:

*at your condo unit*
Jude: May kukunin lang ako sa loob ng kwarto.
Us: ah. sige.
*After 30 minutes, you still do not come out of the room*
Us: buhay pa ba yun???
*After 2 hours*
Jude: Ay. Nakatulog ako. HAHAHAHA.
Us:  -______-      knew it. 

Pati ba naman sa klase, tulog ka? Tsk tsk....
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

But then again, I begin to think second thoughts. Because maybe, just maybe, you're not that bad of a friend, now are ya?

Reasons why I shouldn't sue you:
  • You let us girls abuse you for your kindness. =)) (chos)
*thanks for the free coffee ahihii*
  • You tutor us in Math for FREE. =)) Whoo Master Jude- the awesome and the wise ~
  • You agree to take our photos for us! HAHAHAHA (abuso, much?)

  • You let us crash into your condo unit-----ALL THE TIME. Ang peg namin? SQUATTER FOR LIFE. =))
[inside joke: the infamous McNugget barbeque sauce of Ji Young =))]

PANALO 'TO. HAHAHA.


  • At higit sa lahat, baka maging sad daw si Alex kapag nakulong ka . =)) (ayieee)





HAHAAHAHA. Forgive me . Ang lame ba ng introduction?? =)) Huhuhu.

Anyway, happy happy happy happpy 18th birthday to you, Kuya Jude!!!!
Thanks so much for being a great friend and kuya to all of us. >:*<
May God bless you with even more blessings this year! I pray that He will grant you the desires of your heart. :)

And I think I speak in behalf of the neighbor buddies when I say this: 
Stay the same! We love you for who you are and what you're not (HUHH ANG LABO KO FOREVS).
And I hope that we'd still remain friends even after you shift. :) As girly as this may sound but......
Pinky promise na forever friends ang neigbor buddies haaa? huhuhuhuhuhhuh    
*cue MMK music* 
*ipasok na ang pintuan na pwedeng sandalan para makaiyak kami with matching pa-slide- side down the door effect*













Our very first picture together =))


The start of this beautiful friendship! yieee. wahaha.

Enjoy your day! Have a great one! Next sem na birthday gift ko sayo! :)


AT ALWAYS REMEMBER:
KAHIT KALBO KA NA AT KAMUKHA MO SI MISS SAMSUNG STUNNER....
ACCORDING NAMAN DAW SA WISE WORDS NI  JI, "GWAPO KA KAHIT MAY NUNAL KA SA LABI. ANG GAGO GAGO MO." 

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAJKLANGDONTGETMADHUHUHUH.

 (photo edited by Hella) =))


xoxo,
The Teenage Queen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thank you so much for visiting my blog! Share your thoughts with us and I'll do my best to respond. :)