Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Style Spotting: My Mom's OOTD.

Like mother, like daughter. 

One of the people who influenced me to have this fondness for fashion is my mom.
I really love how her style is classy and elegant. I tell you, she is the epitome of being posh. Haha!

This is an OOTD post of what she wore two Sundays ago for her post-birthday dinner celebration with the family at Resorts World Manila. 
I asked her to pose for my blog, and well, I think she enjoyed doing so! Haha!





My mom is so beautiful, don't you agree? 


I love her long lashes! :)

Loving the colors this outfit as well! 





My mom is one of the people I look up to the most.Nobody could make me love her any less. 
And when I grow up, I want to be like her- a prestigious doctor serving the people and travelling the world..... in style!!





I love you, mom!

xoxo,
The Teenage Queen

3 comments:

  1. aww so cute! and what a stylish momma!:) like mother like daughter indeed ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post is too cute for words.

    http://wonderwomanrises.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute post, love her necklace here :D

    -thirdbite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank you so much for visiting my blog! Share your thoughts with us and I'll do my best to respond. :)