Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Croissant, Tortillas at Sola








Top: HighFive Brands
Dress: Forever 21
Nude shoes: Charles & Keith 



If you're wondering what's up with the title, well, it's because I promised my best friend Ji that I would accompany her to Mini Stop to buy some snacks IF AND ONLY IF she could think of something interesting to name this blog post. She couldn't think of anything but food, so uhm maybe that explains everything. Haha. (Darn, we are so ~soupy~ right now)

I'm sorry I haven't been updating my blog for a week now. Been really caught up in school. Second some has just started , and I promised myself that I'd exert trice as much effort as I did before.

Anyhoo, I'm just really glad about the fact that Christmas is just around the corner. I saw these pretty poinsettia flowers around Serendra last Sunday and I couldn't help but ask my uncle to take my outfit shot there! The color red gives the right contrast to my nude-colored outfit, don't you agree? :)


                                                                    xoxo,
                                                         The Teenage Queen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thank you so much for visiting my blog! Share your thoughts with us and I'll do my best to respond. :)