Saturday, November 24, 2012

The Little Black Dress


Last Sunday, my friend Hella asked (actually, more of commanded) me to accompany her to a friend's debut. 

Her words sort of went like this: 
"Punta ka na. Eto na yung pambayad mo sakin dahil kinulot ko buhok mo last Friday."

So in short, "he-nella ako ni Hella". Haha get it? 
Yup. The beauty of friendship, guys. HAHAHAHA.

Anyway, thanks for letting Hella tag me along to your debut, Sophia! It was a super fun night! Happy, happy 18th birthday to you!! :)And thanks to the super pretty and friendly girls who made me feel really welcomed that night! It was nice laughing , pigging out and partying with y'all! Hope to see you guys again real soon!
-------------------------------------------------------

Since the motif of the party was black and red, we were asked to wear cocktail dresses in the same color, too. 

I was invited/ informed just the night before the party itself, but good thing I had with me my trusty ole little black dress. I swear, this little darling right here never fails me to save me during "emergency situations" such as this!

Venue: The Lounge, Tomas Morato
Photos by Hella Merencilla






OUTFIT DETAILS
Dress: Forever 21
Vintage necklace: borrowed from my Mom
Vintage purse: borrowed from my Mom
Heels: Charles and Keith 






 

  

To end this post, I would like to share with y'all my newest purchase from Greenhills! Haha!
I got this floral iPhone case for only 150 bucks. What a steal! :)


Now ladies, I would like to see YOU rocking your own little black dress!
Feel free to link your outfit posts below! ;)

xoxo,
The Teenage Queen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thank you so much for visiting my blog! Share your thoughts with us and I'll do my best to respond. :)