Sunday, December 30, 2012

A Cabaret-Inspired Outfit

This is what I wore to my sister's cabaret-themed bridal shower three nights ago. 

This was actually my peg. 
I luckily found a similar vintage ruffled dress in our wardrobe full of old costumes.
 Fun fact? This dress happened to be my sister's favorite back when she was a little kid. Yup, I too wonder how I was able to fit in it LOL.




OUTFIT DETAILS
Dress: vintage/ hand-me-down
Black pumps: The Ramp
Turban: Girl Shoppe




More photos!



Check out my "I'm with the bride!" pin! cuutie!


What's a girls' night out without glitters, make-up, falsies, feathers and everything else girly? 


The prizes for the games! :)



This has got to be the cutest table napkin ever. HAHAH.



There's a secret we'll never tell ;)


xoxo,
The Teenage Queen



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thank you so much for visiting my blog! Share your thoughts with us and I'll do my best to respond. :)