Sunday, December 30, 2012

Asian Cosmopolitan

Yesterday, my sister got married at a dainty Thailand restaurant.
The wedding was simple and intimate yet very beautiful and sincere , with only close friends and family as witnesses (the big church wedding is yet to happen on June next year). 

Anyhoo, in accordance with the restaurant's theme, I decided to dress up in an outfit with a "modern asian feel" to it. 



The girl in the center was my peg.


I kept my outfit reaaaally, really simple that day, since I wasn't the one getting married anyway. HAHAHA.



OUTFIT DETAILS

Dress: With Love
Gold metallic bag: sponsored by Bagellia Filipinas  (Thank you so much for the love!)
Gold aztec bracelet: Forever 21 Philippines
Nude t-strap flats: Forever 21 Philippines






What do you guys think? :)


xoxo,
The Teenage Queen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thank you so much for visiting my blog! Share your thoughts with us and I'll do my best to respond. :)