Saturday, December 15, 2012

BTS: Floral and Plaid

This photo deserves a caption. 
How about,  "forever gawky"? 
or "just my normal self"?
Lol, kidding aside, this just evidently shows how much fun I had two Fridays ago at a shoot for my friend's portfolio. 


Call time was supposedly to be at around 8am. But, being the over-sleeper that I am, I got to the venue 2 hours later. The odd thing was that I, of all the people, was the first one who arrived =)))) 
Yup, guys. 
 OH, FILIPINO TIME. Haay. =))



Just some of Mich's collection.
So. much. colors.
They look so cute and precious and omg omg omg. <3
I WANT TO EAT THEM ALL.



Ahh, I love this girl so, so much talaga! 
Thank you for my make-up, Ate Mich! 
Cant wait to bond with you and the rest of the Pipe Dreams team again!! <3

With my pretty highschool bestie, Angeline :) 
Pastel colors suit her a lot, don't you agree?:) 

Meet Jam, a new friend of mine. I love the smokey look on her!
Define H-O-T !!

In between us is the photographer, Brianna Cardenas ( an Advertising student from UST) .
Thank you so much for inviting us to this shoot, baby girl! 
I'm saying 'congratulations!!' to you right now because I'm confident that your portfolio's going to be the bomb. Mwah!! You can do it, baby girl!


Angeline's behind-the-scenes shots:




WERK IT, JAM. WERKKIIT.

N to the A to the K to the S!
Say hey to Tonini!! 


Spot me being the third wheel that I always am. LOL. 
Ugh, you guys are so cute together, it makes me want to hate you both.
But I cant..
because you guys are so cute together.


Test shots are gangstah shots

Goofin' around with the love birds!


Too cute for words aahahaha





Forever alone is the peg, guys. Forever alone.

And the "most bibbo family" award goes to the Ferrer's! 
Jam's mom, sister and boyfie stayed the whole time just to show support. Awww  <3 Cutie pies indeed.


And now for some group shots!

(L-R):  Jam, Tonini, Mitch (the MUA), Me and Angeline

And because we can never get over of the gangstah pose. Yup. NEVER.



(L-R): Me , Brianna (the awesome photographer), Mitch (MUA), Jam and Angeline






LOVE YOU GUYS! Thanks for the super fun day. :)
Hope to shoot with you guys again! :)




And of course, I end this blog post with my favorite photo of the day:

THIS IS HOW YOU DO IT. 
#jejemonstyle




xoxo,
The Teenage Queen

VIEW MY OUTFIT POST HERE

Thanks for letting me steal the photos, Bria!! Heehee. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thank you so much for visiting my blog! Share your thoughts with us and I'll do my best to respond. :)