Sunday, December 16, 2012

My Christmas 2012 Wishlist

Just because everyone else is doing it as well.

1. Oversized sweaters
 These have got to be on the top of my list. I mean, c'mon! It's cold December and it's (supposedly) that time of the year when we actually get the right to wear thick clothing. AND AND, I'm also really into knitted stuff right now.

These are some of my favorites:










2. Sandals
So there's this dress code in my college wherein we're not allowed to wear slippers (eg, flipflops). The only types of footwear allowed are flats/ sandals with hooks at the back/ closed shoes/ yougetwhatimean.
And to be honest, I dont really have much sandals in my wardrobe, so if you're planning to give me a pair this Christmas, I would love you forever. HAHAHAHAHA.
[btw, im a size 7 lolz]

                                                   Boho Sandals all from Forever 21





Some of my favorite looks:




3. Make-up! Make-up! Make-up!
Ever since I got into college, I got even more obsessed with make-up. Please help me add these to my collection? Hehe.

  •  Urban decay naked palette

  • Brows-a-go-go from Benefit



  • Bathina from Benefit

  • Matte lipsticks from Revlon (003 "Mauve it Over" and 013 "Smoked Peach") 

  • Face foundation (either from Shiseido or MAC) 
  • Bronzer
  • Mascara
4. School bags

                                       Aztec backpack from Forever 21





5. Leggings/tights/colored socks
Oh, c'mon! You all know how addicted I am to tights and socks, right? HAHA









6. Sunglasses




7. Slouchy beanies








8. Cute underwear

9. The Notebook by Nicholas Sparks / Shopaholic Take Manhattan by Sophie Kinsella

10. Sneakers
And again, I'm a size 7. HAHAHA.



11. Boots
Size 8

12. Acid wash shorts

13. Arm candies, rings, watches, statement necklaces, etc. 




14. Dresses





15. Caps!

                                          FOREVER 21 MEN

16. A necklace with the word "Cristabel" on it.
Cristabel is actually my second name, and it means "Christ is beautiful". :)

17. A blogger bracelet from The Bead Shop

19. Earrings. LOTS AND LOTS AND LOTS OF 'EM.





20. Highwaist shorts
21. Trousers/pants







22. FOREVER 21 GIFT CERTIFICATES
23. Pumps/heels/wedges/statement shoes
24. A UP shirt/hoodie/sweater

The blue STATE U hoodie from UP MERCH (www.facebook.com/UPmerchandise) please huhu


25. A black iPad 4. Teehee.
26. Lastly, anything that comes from the heart! I'm a sucker for anything sweet and sincere. 
To be honest, just a simple handwritten card is enough to make me beam with happiness <3 


 Anyhoo, let us not forget the reason why we call this month the season of giving:

Because God sent His only Son, JESUS CHRIST, to die for our sins
so that we ALL could receive the BEST GIFT OF ALL--- eternal life. :)

xoxo,
The Teenage Queen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thank you so much for visiting my blog! Share your thoughts with us and I'll do my best to respond. :)