Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Radiance

Radiance (n): The quality of being bright and sending out rays of light.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I felt like starting the year right by welcoming 2013 with a bright outlook in life. 
This year, I promised myself this: NO more spreading of negative vibes. 
Instead, I opt to live with an optimistic disposition, and to just send out love, joy, and peace to everyone around me.
I want to be the type of girl who can give light and inspiration to others by simply being her.
 I want to bless others, to be of help for others, to be a woman for others. This year, I will shine, not for myself, but for others. 
----------------------------
"We are the light of the world 
We are the city on a hill
We are the light of the world, and we gotta, we gotta, we gotta let the light shine❤ "
- We are by Kari Jobe 


New year's eve! 2013, welcome! welcome! welcome! (and please don't mind the confettis on my hair! haha!)


Orange metallic bag from BAGELLIA FILIPINAS (Like their page HERE)



OUTFIT DETAILS:
Light green top: Forever 21 
Aztec Shorts: Gina's Fasyon
Necklace: A gift from my good friend, Klyde! Thanks !! <3
Bag: Bagellia Filipinas
Shoes: Asianvogue


Arm party!
Gold bangles: divisoria
Braided bracelet: ARTEH (Like their page HERE)


DIY glitter nails for the new year! heehee! sparkle sparkle 


One line on my "New Year's Resolution List" says,
 "This year, in order to spread happiness,  I will smile more--- just because it makes everything else seem all better." 

Did you know that forcing yourself to smile can boost your mood?
According to psychologists, we can instantly lift our spirits up by smiling- even if we're in a bad mood- because our body releases endorphins when we do so.  
Another fun fact is that smiles really are contagious. In a study conducted in Sweden, people had difficulty frowning when they looked at other subjects who were smiling, and their muscles twitched into smiles all on their own! :D 

(source: http://www.pickthebrain.com/blog/15-fascinating-facts-about-smiling)





Have a great year 2013, everyone! :)
Here's to happiness, laughter, love, good grades/career, better health, more friends, stronger family ties, and overflowing blessings to come this year!



Matthew 5:14-16
""You are the light of the world. A city on a hill cannot be hidden. Neither do people light a lamp and put it under a bowl. Instead, they put it on its stand, and it gives light to everyone in the house. In the same way, let your light shine before men, that they may see your good deeds and praise your Father in heaven." 


xoxo,
The Teenage Queen





3 comments:

  1. You're so prettyyyy!! And I love the bag!

    http://nettiesolon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty and definitely shining with that bag!:) also cute nails!

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank you so much for visiting my blog! Share your thoughts with us and I'll do my best to respond. :)