Saturday, March 9, 2013

Taking It Easy


So, how do I start?
 Well, I turned seventeen last Sunday and my iPhone got stolen and I just had the worst break-up ever and I think that everyone is hating on AND judging me and I feel like I've not only been swimming in a pool of school work, but have also been living inside a cave for quite.some.time. now.

and to cut to the chase, I just feel exhausted. And sad. 
And I'm sick of having to feel.

But hey, I promised myself that I would try my best to not make this post as emo as possible, so.

Here are some photos of what I wore to my birthday dinner at Vikings. 



White polo: Forever 21 Philippines 
(I got this for 50% off. lol.)
Shorts: tiangge
Shoes: Aldo
Eye glasses: Emporio Armani 

Super thank you to the best sponsor ever, The Bead Diary, for my cute bow :)



And thanks to Posh and Glam for my birthday nails!  (nail polish: Orly witch's blue)
I chose the color blue because, well, I'm a Pisces. lol.

doze i-stads. 
stads ebriwher.





The Neri sisters' OOTNs lol.
Check out Bagellia Filipinas on Facebook if you're eyeing on my sister's bag. 


Anyway, I just want to give a shout out to the sister I never had, Chesca Tonson. 
Baby, thanks for being for being up for doing the "big sister stuff" , and just for listening to me earlier. 
Your advice and words of wisdom were just what I needed (kahit sobrang funny na nagawa mong i-incorporate lesson natin sa Human Development sa pagbigay ng advice. Haha. DABDA just got real.)

So yeah people, I guess that's just about it.
Sorry for being lame and boring, I'm just drained to do anything right now.
And sorry for not posting much the past few weeks, school and emotional stress have been eating my free time.


Anyway.
 I'm Hershey. And, just like every other girl out there, I deserve to be happy.


2 comments:

  1. Awwwww! VIRTUALLLL HUGGGGGGG!!! Belated Happy Birthday girl! I don't know what to say but what I do know is that you can get through all of it. You have a strong personality! Cheering for you!


    http://bea-ost.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stay strong and happy gurl! :)

    you're an inspiration to me :)

    Myxilog

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank you so much for visiting my blog! Share your thoughts with us and I'll do my best to respond. :)