Saturday, March 9, 2013

Times Square Bazaar Fashion Show Day 1


Febrauary 9, 2013
SMX Convention Center
Times Square Fashion Bazaar Day 1
(organized by the Business Management Society of the De La Salle University)


Here are some photos of the walk for Tango. :)
stylist: Will Cheng
Go to this album to view more photos of the event :)







HAHAHA ano 'to? Tallest to shortest ang peg? =))


Thank you to Miss Janette Munoz of Make-up Designory for my make-up!! :)



And thank you to Tango for sponsoring the clothes :)


Words cannot express how frustrating it is that my phone got stolen that day.
I actually took lots of photos of the event just so that I could blog about it, but noooope,  Mr./Ms. Thief here just had to rain on my parade. So please bear with these very few photos that I was able to save. Feel free to look through Times Square Bazaar's official photos on Facebook though! :)

Anyway, I just want to thank the people of the De La Salle Business Management Society for believing in us and for inviting us to this wonderful event. Hoping to hang out with you guys again soon! Congratulations on the success of the bazaar! hugs to all of you. Mwa! More power, BMS! :D

xoxo,
The Teenage Queen

2 comments:

  1. so pretty!! and deserve na deserve ang height and looks mag model!;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boooo about your phone:(( Love your blog, i too am a medicine & fashion lover!
    Let's keep in touch:

    http://whosyourdowdy.blogspot.com/
    xo

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank you so much for visiting my blog! Share your thoughts with us and I'll do my best to respond. :)