Sunday, June 2, 2013

An Unexpected Meet and Greet with "The Bloggers"

May 30,2013

Adventurous Self tried to get rid of her "post-exam-feelings" that day, so she decided to head over to SM Aura to chill and relax after she took her Anatomy test. (Oo guys, from Manila to Bonifacio Global City. Explorer ang peg. HAHA!)

Little did I know that there was an ongoing event that day. When I got a glance of my favorite bloggers, I was like,  "OMG dati sa photos ko lang sila nakikita pero totoo pala sila!!!!" with matching pa-jump jump up and down in place. (sorry guys, ang jejemon ko talaga forever pero kebs lang).

So even though I basically looked and (probably smelled) like a combination of UP Manila and the LRT (wait, what?? haha) , I rushed up to them and went completely berserk (with matching jologs 'OMG teka kinikilig ako huhuhu'). 

(L-R) Aisa Ipac of Drowning Equilibriums, Ava Te of Artsy Fartsy Ava, just your ordinary overwhelmed fan, Arnie Villanueva of Raid My Closet  & Ana Gonzales of The Fashionista Commuter 


Fun back story: 
Me: Miss Aisa, omg, teka lang, I JUST HAVE TO SHARE THIS OK. Nakita kita dati sa Azta salon, gusto ko sana mag hi sayo pero naka kabit ako sa machine so yuuup, tinitigan nalang kita from afar. AHAHAHA! (read story HERE)

Miss Aisa: hahaha! Ano ba gurl. Sana kinaladkad mo na rin yung equipment or ako mismo lalapit sayo! haha!

Huhu fan girl moment <3333


Miss Ava is one of the bloggers I admire most. Not just because she's pretty or because her clothes are really cute;
She is a beautiful mother of two, and she has always inspired me to be the strongest girl I can be. :)


Miss Arnie is the person who inspired me to blog. 
Just a quick fun fact: we met even before she started blogging because she was one of my customers then! (i had an online shop before, lol)
I can honestly say that she's really pretty inside and out, and that's what I adore about her! 



And don't you even get me started on Miss Aisa! I just love her! She's super cute, funny and bubbly. Reading her posts always entertain me! I also love her writing style! ;)

Miss Ana Gonzales is also someone who I look up to a lot, because she's very a very talented and artistic fashionista. She is also very kind and down-to-earth. She sells her super cute creations over at Shop Anagon. 



Miss Lissa Kahayon of Scene Stealer
I just died, okay.
End of story.


Say hi to the super pretty Miss Angeline Rodriguez of Wonder Woman Rises
To be really honest, Miss Angeline is an inspiration to me. I love her writing style, and her blog shows how she's so real and how she remains true to herself all the time. With her strong personality, she is, undoubtedly, the Wonder Woman of the blogging world. :)






I still wish I had dressed up that day, though. Lol, the "makikilala-ko-na-nga-lang-blogger-crushes-ko,- di-pa-ako-pumorma" feels. HAHAHAHAHA. whueverr.
And yup. That's enough fan girling for me now.
xoxo,
The Teenage Queen

4 comments:

  1. hershey!! katouch naman toh sobra!!:) i love you!! happy nag kita na rin tayo!! sana may next time! longer hangout naman ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't get over. Binasa ko ulit. Hahaha. I love the way you write, too. Super. :)

    http://www.lilmisswonderwoman.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love you Hershey!!! :) Thank you for being such a sweetheart all the time! See you soon uli ha? Cute mo forevs!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much! :) Mabuhay mga bloggers! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank you so much for visiting my blog! Share your thoughts with us and I'll do my best to respond. :)