Saturday, June 22, 2013

For the love of super sales!

This is what I wore on my Day One in Singapore. It was my first time to go there, and I honestly did not really expect it to be THAT humid. Good thing I was wearing a pretty loose top and a mini skirt to compensate for the heat!

Anyway, now on to the outfit shots:

Do you like my stackable rings? I bought them from Cotton On for only 3 Singaporean dollars! That's somewhere around 100 pesos only :)

 I bought this pair of sunnies from Cotton On, too.
It only cost me 10 dollars (around 350 pesos). What a deal, huh? HAHAHA! I was also able to buy 2 pairs of flats from Cotton on for 5 dollars each (around 180 pesos each).

Yay for the Great Singaporean Sale! It happens every June, I think, where everything goes on SUPER. DUPER. sale and I tell you, it's just crazyyyyy!!!

The details of my fringe top :)

I bought this cute skirt from the Philippines just a month ago. I was able to snatch it for only 350 pesos. Hihi I just looooove 50% off discounts :P











Outfit details:
Fringed Top- thrifted
Skirt- Bayo
Shoes- Forever 21
Bag- Bagellia Filipinas


Well, to state the obvious, I'm a huge sucker for shopping (especially when stuff go on sale).

Do you have any recent fashion steals?? I'd love to hear from you! Feel free to comment below! :)

xoxo,
The Teenage Queen

2 comments:

  1. Cotton on's sale is that huge in malaysia too! sale every now and then.
    <3
    www.loveandelegance.info

    ReplyDelete
  2. have fun there!
    and post as many pictures as possible!

    stylemeperky.blogspot.jp

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank you so much for visiting my blog! Share your thoughts with us and I'll do my best to respond. :)