Sunday, June 9, 2013

Featured! Vikings Luxury Buffet: A Feast From the Sea

Y'all know how serious I can get when it comes to my food. 
I mean, c'mon! Eating is like, one of my best talents---and apparently, gaining weight, too. hihihihi. 

Anyway, I just want to share you one new buffet place I discovered just last February. It's called Vikings, and it's located near Mall of Asia. The best part? It's eat-all-you-can AND drink-all-you-can! Haha!

Vikings, which is open for 7 days a week, offers a lot of variety, from Japanese cuisine, to Chinese, to Western, to Filipino, to Italian, and to Korean as well. Its spacious venue has a capacity of 600 guests.  
They charge P688 for lunch on weekdays and P888 for dinner on both weekdays and  weekends. However, kids below three feet eat for free, and senior citizens 75 years old and above get a fifty percent discount! 


My photos don't do any justice at all, I'm sorry. HAHAHAHA!
 I wasn't able to take photos of every corner of the place just because  IT. IS. JUST. SUPER. DARN. HUGE--- and plus, I was too busy stuffing myself fat. Hihihi. Sooooo, I hope you could bear with these ones: 


Soup

Bread


The super star of the night: 
STEAK.
Yup, I'm a girl who takes her meat a whole lot seriously.




Kebabs



I just found this too cute, okay. HAHA!



Do you see what I see?
Yep. SEAFOOD. <3

My favorite <3


IDK what caught my attention first.
DAT BELLY OR THOSE SUSHI =))))



Deep-fried, anyone?


And for my favorite course of every meal:

DESSERTS!!!!!!!!!

This is heaven, I am not even kidding.


I will always be a sucker for putobumbong. <3



Taho! :)


Fun fun fun!

Oh darn. I did not just see that plate of red velvet cake............................... 
oh gahd i am craving for some right now =)))


Drink-all-you-can includes unlimited soda, beer, coffee, and fruit shakes!! woot woot! 


There's also a shabu-shabu pot on every table :D


We are happy customers with even happier bellies! woot woot!

Vikings is undoubtedly THE best buffet place in Manila!
They have great service and they serve such superb food! 
 I want to go back there again some time so I can take better photos and write a better review. Lol. Forgive me for this super lazy post. 
I'm just lazy as lazy cold possibly be, as of the moment. Oh, and school starts tomorrow, so... yippeee. :|


Disclaimer: This is NOT a sponsored post

Check their website HERE


Location:
Building B, By The Bay, Seaside Blvd. SM Mall of Asia, Pasay City, Manila. 


xoxo,
The Teenage Queen





3 comments:

  1. looks so good! perfect! we plan to try this on my lola's birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Craving right now. Anyways, try the Chinatown's Best Food. They have variety of seafood and it's a little bit cheaper than vikings but same great taste (did I just said same great taste? It's like promoting some coffee. lol)
    xx
    http://janninebandiola.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. My mouth waters as I read this post, b! Miss you!

    http://pleasantlychic.com

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank you so much for visiting my blog! Share your thoughts with us and I'll do my best to respond. :)