Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Porcelain Doll

Porcelain (n):
Light, fragile and beautiful;
extremely sensitive, but can be extremely vain.


OUTFIT DETAILS
White Dress- Department Store
Gold heels- Sole Desire (People Are People)
Vintage purse- borrowed from my mom
Gold bangle- Forever 21

* thank you to Boodie Lastimosa and to RJ Nitura for taking these shots! :)


Just a back story. I was supposed to attend a friend's party that night,
but I didn't have a dress to wear to the occasion. All of a sudden,  my mom came knocking on my door and said she wanted to take me shopping-- now that doesn't just happen normally. Whooppiiee! Thanks, mom!





The moment I saw the details of this dress, I knew I just had to buy it!  Oh, and beeteedums, I  can't believe I just found this hanging on one random rack at a department store. Also, you won't believe how much I got this, too :P Any guesses?

Sparkling ombre nails by Pamper Me Pink ! :)
(located at the Don Antonio Sports Center)
Nail polish used: Orly

I love the shoe line of People Are People! I got this pair for just about 800 bucks. 
What a steal, right?!


It's also nice to invest in classy purses. They never go out of style.  :)


Props to The Buffet, Commonwealth for the beautiful interiors!





Other than owning an LBD, 
I believe that every girl must also have at least one dainty white dress in her closet. 
Don't you think so, too?


xoxo,
The Teenage Queen










No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thank you so much for visiting my blog! Share your thoughts with us and I'll do my best to respond. :)