Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Featured: Stacy's @ The Fort

Remember Stacy's, the 1950's-themed restaurant I wrote a review on HERE?
Well, they've opened another branch at the Fort !! :)
Yep, double the happiness it is!

Being a fan of the 50's, I can't help but get all giddy whenever I'm inside Stacy's.  C'mon, I love how they're so consistent with the atmosphere of the place (from interiors, down to the music, down to everything).
 (there's also a pink fridge inside, guys!! *no photo of it, sorry*)

And their food, I tell you, is SUPERB!





Kiddie area


I've always dreamt of having a bike like this one.



food
This time, we thought of having breakfast for dinner. So we changed from our regular order of pastas and ribs to a much more comforting and familiar variety, like tapa, bangus, and adobo. And I kid you not, we totally do not regret a thing! :) We REALLY enjoyed our meals. :P



Nachos
I'll give it a 10/10! We really enjoyed this one. It had layers of white cheese underneath as well :P
C'mon, the more cheese, the better! teehee.


appetizer


Yummy adobo flakes!


We really enjoyed the bangus, too! It's really a must try!


Delicious tapa!


Buffalo wings is always a good idea <3

Happy family,
happy tummies!


Before we left the place, we were also given two bowls of sundae. We got em for free because, apparently, the owner of Stacy's was a friend of my sister. Awesomesauce!!


And now for my #OOTN , lol.





OUTFIT
Denim polo: online shop
Mint green skirt: bazaar
Neon flats: Primmadonna ( a gift from my friend! :D )
Bag: Bagellia Filipinas


Visit Stacy's at The Fort!
They're located at Rizal Drive, Bonifacio Global City :)

LIKE STACY'S ON FACEBOOK


xoxo,
The Teenage Queen

2 comments:

  1. aww i really love Stacy's!:) Too cute! I love the meals!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post!

    http://itsthekyliebabii.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank you so much for visiting my blog! Share your thoughts with us and I'll do my best to respond. :)