Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Featured: Tagaytay Highlands Steakhouse


Hi. I'm Hershey and I take my steak seriously.

-----------------------------------------
One Sunday, my parents woke us up from bed and declared that they had an intense craving for steak (THAT and they wanted an ultimate family bonding experience, too, lol).  So we packed our bags, hopped in our family car and went to one of the best authentic steakhouses ever:

the Tagaytay Highlands Steakhouse

(SEE MY OUTFIT POST HERE)

the entrance


waiting area


inside the steakhouse


music



complimentary bread


my order :) 
medium well steak, mashed potatoes, corn and bread



family photo!! :)

salmon




I love the atmosphere of the place! Sooo cozy! :)



Antlers. Antlers everywhere.




After filling our tummies with delicious meat, we ended up bumming around at the Tagaytay Highlands pool area---- with two plates of pepperoni pizza. 
Yep, my family loves good food.


Very blessed and thankful for family days,
 The Teenage Queen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thank you so much for visiting my blog! Share your thoughts with us and I'll do my best to respond. :)