Sunday, December 29, 2013

Captivate 2013: Behind-the-scenes!! :)

Remember Captivate 2013, the sem-ender party my sorority sisters and I organized? 

Well, since it was a movement to practice responsible partying, we made posters online to spread awareness. Big thanks to GREEN LENS PHOTO STUDIO, one of our sponsors, and to our photographer Gerard Del Mundo for making this happen. We would also like to thank our make-up artist, April Baldovino, for being such  a lovely person and our awesome models, Jana Liwanag, Owen Domingo, Jammon Abesames, Vian Dela Cuz, Pia Pineda and Miko Pascual .

Here are some behind-the-scenes pictures of that extra fun day!
(October 2013):




Our models, Miko, Vian, Jana and my beautiful sis, Bekai :)





Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you the face of a kid who hasn't eaten THE WHOLE. FREAKIN. DAY.
(thanks nga pala sa skyflakes and choco spread, Ken Reyes haha)


The very pretty Ate Vian!! <3



With our model Jana and make-up artist April :)


Hi Owen!! :)



Checking out his shots :P


Green Lens Photo Studio calling cards!:)
Looking for a studio to rent somewhere along Taft?:) Check out their FB page HERE
Not only do they offer studio rental, but they also do studio portraiture too!! 



Hey Jammon !
(super nice niya since he modeled for us (studio was located at Taft) tapos he went back to UP Manila pa since he had classes after. Awwwwww :D )


Of course, hinding-hindi ako papatalo!! Haha went on a quick shoot rin just because// feelingera =))
Thanks for this shot, Gerard!! HAHAHA
(and ew, my hair's so dark here. I've finally realized that light hair does suit me better. I think I'm maintaining my light brown hair. )





With the very pretty and sweet owners of the studio! Thank you so much, GREEN LENS PHOTO STUDIO for sponsoring our event! :)



With the photographer, Gerard Del Mundo! :)




With the sisses, the models, and the boyfie :P






Official posters:






















LIKE GREEN LENS PHOTO STUDIO ON FACEBOOK!!
Check out CAPTIVATE 2013's PAGE !! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thank you so much for visiting my blog! Share your thoughts with us and I'll do my best to respond. :)