Thursday, December 19, 2013

Hope, Anger, Courage

|OUTFIT|
White polo: Forever 21
Denim shorts: Forever 21
Cross necklace: Forever 21
Rings: Cotton On







“Hope has two beautiful daughters; their names are Anger and Courage. Anger at the way things are, and Courage to see that they do not remain as they are.”

- st. augustine

                                                                  ----------
All these photos were taken by my talented friend, Paula Sabrine.
Do check out her website : http://threecheersforfiveyears.tumblr.com/

1 comment:

  1. Love the photos b! You're a natural!

    ♡ Ysabel
    Join my first ever blog giveaway here! Chic bath sets are up for grabs! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank you so much for visiting my blog! Share your thoughts with us and I'll do my best to respond. :)