Saturday, January 11, 2014

Blossom and Grow


I kept telling myself that, after a year of being confused, feeling lost, and burning bridges, 2014 will definitely
be a year of love, of restoration, and of transformation. I kept praying and praying for God to help me 
mend broken relationships and transform me into someone beautiful inside. Guess what? His grace is so amazing and I guess He's helping me grow into a matured person, after all. Just this week, I was able to talk to my friends with whom I haven't been in good terms with for SEVEN MONTHS. Wow.. I thought I was never ever getting a chance to fix whatever happened among us, but wow--- The Lord just gave us a breakthrough! We talked, gave each other an "I'm sorry" and an "I forgive you", hugged, laughed, caught up with each other's lives, and even ate lunch together! One friend even treated me a Quarter Pounder from Mcdonald's! I'm happy we started 2014 right. I really, really, really am!

Just like how a house gets messy , ugly and dirty while in the process of being repaired and reconstructed, last year was what I could say my biggest downfall. But this 2014 will be the year I step into adulthood, and I am assured that God will bring breakthroughs in my life, and that He has great plans for me! This year, I will blossom, I will grow, and most importantly, I will transform!


Anyway, let me share you what I wore yesterday for my Sorority's first general meeting for the year.
I wanted to wear something appropriate for it-- a button down polo and closed shoes. But I also kept in mind that I do commute to school, so I still had to keep things comfortable, without compromising style, of course.


Top: bazaar
Skirt: Charlotte Russe
Flats: payless
Accessories: Forever 21 + bazaars











[ Big thanks to Ken for taking my outfit shots!]

Aaaaand, here's a photo with some sisses at the tambayan! Yay for our first genmeet of the year! :)

                        Right now, I just feel really, really humbled and blessed because I was                                 given another opportunity to make things right this time. So thank you, and thank You!

                                                                          xoxo,
                                                               The Teenage Queen

2 comments:

  1. I love your new banner and floral top!:) I'm glad you got the opportunities you really needed to come to you this year!:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, miss ava!! :)
      I really feel humbled and blessed talaga! :) Hope all is well with you, too! Have an amazing 2014!

      Delete

Hey there! Thank you so much for visiting my blog! Share your thoughts with us and I'll do my best to respond. :)