Sunday, January 5, 2014

Lady, Brown, and Black

2013 was absolutely not my best year, nor was it my blog's. Come midyear last year, due to some sort of "depression" I went through , I detached myself from the world; from responsibilities, and from people. And yup, that was the "wrong-est" move I made yet. But hey, at least before the year ended, I also found myself trying to change. I'm trying to be better in every aspect of my being-- a better friend, a better daughter, a better student, and hey, maybe even a better blogger.

Here's the first outfit post of my year. I claim 2014 to be a year of reconciliation and of transformation.
 I'm turning 18 in a month, and I can say that I'm really blessed and thankful to be learning all of these stuff right now, before I actually hit adulthood (though I know that I haven't gone through even 5% of what adult life has yet to bring).






Top: GAP
Shorts: Forever 21
Flats: Payless
Bag: Michael Kors





This is an example of an outfit that was totally saved by the necklace. Accessories can either make or break every outfit, always remember that :)





The necklace's actually a Christmas present that I got from my cousin, Ate Roanne. Thank you, pretty cousin! :*


I also like tucking in the front part of my shirts like this , you know, for style :) haha 





And there we have it! My first outfit post of the year! Hopefully, I can update this blog more :)
No more sad, tired and lonely bunny in this house!! woot woot!

xoxo,
The Teenage Queen






1 comment:

  1. I love your outfit Hersh! Simple but classy. <3 2013 wasn't quite my year too! Hope you have a better year. Miss you!

    Love,
    Ysabel of Pleasantly Chic

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank you so much for visiting my blog! Share your thoughts with us and I'll do my best to respond. :)