Saturday, January 11, 2014

Think Pink!


Chilly. That's one unusual word to describe hot and humid Manila, but apparently, the past week has been quite cold, don't you think? But hey-- no one's complaining! I've been seeing a lot of people taking advantage of the moment and wearing thick clothing the past few days. And so I thought that this was an awesome opportunity to wear my comfy, pink sweater, too!



Talk about monochromatic! Hehe. I love the color pink, obviously.



These were taken at the UP Town Center, where I had an amazing dinner with Ken. Imma post 
more restaurant reviews this week, so make  sure ta watch out for 'em! ;)



Ring: Eastwood bazaar
Peace bracelet: bazaar
Spiked bracelet: Forever 21
Orange ponytail (used as a band): I'm actually selling these! Do tweet/message me on Facebok if you're interested to buy from me. :)



I'm a sucker for lace!

 (outfit shots taken by Ken! thank you, human tripdod! teehee).


What about you? What have you thought of wearing for this lovely January weather?
Feel free to post 'em in the comment box below! :)

xoxo,
The Teenage Queen

2 comments:

  1. Cute naman ng pink outfit mo <3

    I agree with u, it HAS been getting quite chilly here. Im using it as an excuse to wear boots and semi-thick coats haha.

    http://itsthekyliebabii.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. just found you on world-directory and yes, it's time for layering clothes. ;) Following you now dear <3
    If ever pls check out my blog and follow back depends on your liking ;D

    Kisses,
    Cassie

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank you so much for visiting my blog! Share your thoughts with us and I'll do my best to respond. :)