Saturday, February 22, 2014

Today's the big day!! #TheTeenageQueenAt18

                  Hey, guys! I'm sorry I've been missing in action for the past month.
 You see, I've been really busy with debut preparation and all. I had a couple of sleepless nights, of meetings here and there, of rehearsals, andof spontaneous trips to Divisoria, Makati, and what not----but you guys!!!!  It's over now!! 
 Today's the big day!! :)
 (well, technically, we have t minus 5 hours til the party starts)
((I'm actually getting my hair and makeup done as I type this HAHAHA))

Anyway, I can't say 
THANK YOU 
enough to God, my family, and my friends enough for all the support. 
-----------------------------------------------


To my guests, I want to say thank you for coming all the way here. As cliche as this may sound, your presence is truly the best present I could get!! And because you're here, 
I have something special for y'all!!!! yaaaay!

 This post is actually for a raffle contest , where one lucky person gets to win a -BIG- prize (ehe ehe ee). To join the raffle, just comment your birthday greeting below!! :) Don't forget to include your name, okay?
---------------------------------------------

Thanks guys, and I hope you enjoy the night as well! I love each and one of you!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!


4 comments:

  1. Yey! I'm excited for what God has instore for you Hershey! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday b2!! you know AY LAB YU SO MUCHH -B1

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday to my favorite blogger! I don't know why, but your words give me happy vibes; even if some may sound absurd sometimes. But who cares?! That's a proof of your beauty. A proof of your kalogness. You are a proof that a girl can actually be kalog and beautiful at the same time. Pretty is for external beauty only. Your beauty radiates from within. You are beautiful. I am wishing you strength. Strength to face all the challenges and strength to stand up when you fall. Find stength in Him. It just makes me sad whenever I read emo posts here. You are blessed, Ate. Always remember that. Lastly, may you have the courage to go to the kitchen in the middle of darkness. olweys smile u sexy thang!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AWW! I just saw this today. Thank you so much, Ruth! I wish I can hug you right now. I love you so much. You have such a beautiful heart. Stay beautiful inside and out! :)

      Delete

Hey there! Thank you so much for visiting my blog! Share your thoughts with us and I'll do my best to respond. :)