Sunday, March 2, 2014

#TheTeenageQueenAt18: A Pre-Debut Photoshoot

It's been a week and a day since my debut, which also means---- BACK TO REALITY, HERSH.
=))) The past week was really, extra stressful with due papers and departmental examinations here and there. But hey, I'm still very blessed and thankful.

I've been missing in action for the past month or so, but to get myself back on the blogging tract, I'm sharing my pre-debut photos with y'all. Big thanks to Shutterpanda Photography for these amazing photos, and for my sister Hiyasmin Neri for doing all the styling.

SET 1

Pink jumper: Forever 21 
Flower crown: Charlotte Russe
Shoes: Asianvogue






SET 2

Cat ears: Robinson's Department Store
Dress: Forever 21
Knee-high socks: Forever 21
Pumps: Zara (?)






Set 3
Top: Forever 21
Skirt: Forever 21 (?)
Shoes: Borrowed from my sister.. i forgot what brand it was haha






Set 4
Top: bazaar
Shorts: Forever 21






Set 5



I really love how these photos aren't conventional. I also like how the photos are so "me". I requested to have a photoshoot with a blogger feel, and I'm so glad we were able to achieve it. Thank you for the very chic photos, Shutterpanda Photography!! You guys helped make my dream debut come true!
Til next shoot! 

xoxo,
The Teenage Queen

1 comment:

  1. yaay! lovely photos. ♥ welcome to the grown-up world. heehee! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank you so much for visiting my blog! Share your thoughts with us and I'll do my best to respond. :)