Wednesday, June 4, 2014

All White and Chic


This was what I wore to an important meeting with my Sorority sisters last Saturday.


White romper: Forever 21
Blazer: Forever 21
All accessories: Forever 21
Shoes: Charles & Keith




Rompers are my current addiction. They're very comfortable yet very fashionable; they can even appear casual or sophisticated, depending on the way you style them! 






Forever 21 offers lots of unique accessories that you'll easily fall in love with. I especially have a thing for stackable rings as of the moment because they're really fun to wear !





Thank you to my sis Marga for taking my outfit shots! Heehee. I decided to take her OOTD as well, because she looked incredibly hot in her skirt and cropped top! 




With some of my Sorority sisters, LC Bekai and Lili <3 
I love how our outfits coordinated that day! lol


Can't wait for what's in store this year! So stoked! 
#SigmaAlphaNuManila26
#proudNuan

xoxo,
The Teenage Queen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thank you so much for visiting my blog! Share your thoughts with us and I'll do my best to respond. :)