Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Los Angeles #OOTD


Greetings from the gigantic freezer that is San Francisco! We're off somewhere in a few, but let me leave you  another outfit post before we leave.

This was what I wore to Los Angeles last week. We went to Getty Museum, a really cool and contemporary place so I thought I should wear something modern yet chill and laid back. If you've noticed, I've actually worn the same romper two months ago in this blog post. Yep ladies, it's not wrong to reuse/ wear the same item again and again (and again!!!). Doing so will actually let you exercise your creativity! Just style it differently each time, and you're good to go. Your options are unlimited when you mix and match! :)



Romper: Forever 21| Jacket: H&M| Shoes: Cotton On| Belt: Steve Madden| Bag: Kenneth Cole Reaction






After the Getty Museum, we also went to the famous Lacma Urban Lights to meet up with some friends. :)



Then we headed to The Grove. It's a chill hang out place, and near it is the Farmers Market- a hipster place that reminded me so much of the Philippines. It's a big venue with different food stalls that you can order food from, sort of like our food night bazaars. I'm going to blog about it next time, so stay tuned for that one!



Hey guys, I heard the storm's mad crazy there in the Philippines. Please do stay safe and dry over there, okay? Charge your phones, stock up on batteries, food, etc! Most importantly, pray. Love you all!

xoxo,
The Teenage Queen




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thank you so much for visiting my blog! Share your thoughts with us and I'll do my best to respond. :)