Friday, July 25, 2014

San Francisco #OOTD



I only have two things to say about San Francisco: 1) It is a freezer  and 2) It is a giant freakin freezer. 

Kidding aside (not really), I must admit that it's actually one of the most fashionable cities I've ever been to. We enjoyed observing what the locals wore everyday, and from what we've noticed, San Fran fashion is often a combination of top+shorts+leggings+coat, or dress+leggings+coat, or fashionable top+pants+scarf+ coat, or... You know what I mean. They're into layers. Layers and layers and layers.

Now, hold your horses there. I'm no expert when it comes to layering and all, since duh.. I live in a tropical country(!!!), but hey, I still did my best to "fit in" with the San Fran crowd. This was my take on San Francisco fashion:

Cropped top: H&M| Jacket: H&M| Shorts: Greenhills| Bag: Korean Brand

The idea was to create a palette of colors and stick to that, so the pieces won't clash and outdo each other.


What do you think? I really wanted to wear boots that time. However, I forgot my pair at home, so I was only stuck with 3 choices that time: my black flats, my sandals, and my heels--- and for the love of all things good, I opted not to walk around the city all day in heels. 
-------------------------------------------------




Say hello to 2/3 of the Neri sisters! lol This was what my sister wore that day. I loveee her pants! I'm planning to invest on a nice printed pair too. Anyone here who could suggest where to buy one?


.

.
.
.

So yeah. I'm on a writer's block right now, so whatever. I'm ending this post with a photo of the steepest and weirdest bridge we've ever laid our eyes upon. lol.



thanks for reading my blog, you guys!
talk to ya next time!

xoxo,
The Teenage Queen







2 comments:

  1. Hi Hershey! Looking good! I actually didn't notice that you weren't wearing boots until you mentioned it haha :) Enjoy the rest of your trip!

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank you so much for visiting my blog! Share your thoughts with us and I'll do my best to respond. :)