Sunday, December 28, 2014

A Classy Vintage Hollywood Costume Party: Christmas Eve


It has been a tradition of ours to play dress-up every Christmas Eve. Last year, we had a Disney-themed costume party (see post HERE). This year, we had a classy vintage Hollywood night!! <3


#NeriChristmas2015




We originally planned on holding a rockstar party, but at the last minute, we decided to change the theme to this. Haha! 


My costume!
I went as a 1950s girl in a pleated dress!

Dress: MANGO (A Christmas gift from my momma!! yay!!)
Shoes: Charles and Keith
Headdress: Girl Shoppe




Rings: H&M


Ken's costume
Ken went as the guy from Grease! Haha!





Dad's costume
Dad went us a classic 1950s gentleman!






Mom's costume
Mom went as a beautiful, elegant lady from the 20s!




James' costume
Well, he pulled off a Grease costume too hahaha!

Ate Yas' costume

My sister went as a Hollywood glam girl from the 60s!




                  My sister putting make-up on James! Lol why hello there, awesome fake beard!








Group shots!! <3











 Polaroid time!!

#TeamInstaxPh !!! Thanks for my cute dalmatian films, Fujifilm!!


My mom and her awesome Christmas village!



Noche Buena!! <3








How did you guys spend Christmas Eve?:) Comment below! :)
Oh, and happy holidays, everyone!! :* Enjoy quality time with the people you love, and don't forget the reason for this season!! :)

xoxo,
 The Teenage Queen

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely family! It's cute how you convinced your mom and dad about it.

    Anne // Anne So Fancy

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank you so much for visiting my blog! Share your thoughts with us and I'll do my best to respond. :)