Monday, December 22, 2014

Bad Blood


I am very much addicted to plaid shirts right now. In fact, I'd like to think that a comfy plaid shirt is a basic that every girl should include in her wardrobe. They're comfortable and easy to style with; you can pair them with pants, skirts, or wear them over a dress. The one I'm wearing in this post is  my favorite plaid shirt in particular. I've worn it a lot of times already and it never fails to give a chic and laid back look. :)

Photos by Bria Cardenas | Like Photography by Bria on Facebook! 




Top: bazaar
Black pants: Bebe
Boots: H&M
Rings: H&M
Glasses: Korean brand at a random optical shop 




Mid rings are so cute!! <3 So happy I found these cuties at H&M a few days back. They're a perfect addition to my ring collection!








Do you have a favorite shirt? Or do you have any tips on how to wear shirts? :)
I'd love to hear all about it! Feel free to comment them below :)

Again, thanks for these photos, Bria! 

xoxo,
The Teenage Queen














12 comments:

  1. love the plaid shirt Hershey!! ^_^

    New fun post on the blog gorgeous! ^_^
    http://michaelmacalos.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ang sexy naman! And I definitely adore your boots! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. laki po ng mouth niyo ate

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have big lips, some people pay thousands just to get theirs to be as big as mine. Thank you for noticing.

      Oh, and thanks for dropping by my blog and even leaving a comment like that on Christmas day!! Your life must have been pretty uneventful lately, huh?

      Delete
    2. hindi po lips mouth po talaga :)) merry christmas po!

      Delete
    3. Oh wow you have keen eyes! Yes I was born with a big mouth. :)

      Show me your photo so I can see how beautiful you are. And I wish I can see you in person so my big mouth can say thank you :))

      Delete
    4. YES UMAMIN TYG

      Delete
  4. Love the top! Cropped?

    Anne // http://annesofancy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! Nice outfit and photos. love the background. ganda nung auto.

    aldrinhuy.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank you so much for visiting my blog! Share your thoughts with us and I'll do my best to respond. :)