Saturday, December 6, 2014

Rapunzel of TANGLED-themed Costume!

Say hi to Uriel aka Flynn Rider! 

Next to Belle, Rapunzel is my favorite Disney princess. I could relate to her character very much, because, well, duh, she's so gawky (!), awkward, childish, strong, and determined-- all at the same time. 

And that was why when UP Manila Dramatista, a theatre organization I joined in school just this semester, asked us to dress as Disney characters for a day, without even thinking twice, I decided to be Rapunzel.


(Below are some photos from the movie Tangled that I just got from the Internet)






Outfit details:

White blouse (used as inner top): Bayo

Purple skirt: an old purple dress that I just found in the closet

Pink corset: a random corset in our house lol

Flowers: borrowed from my bff, Ji! Which reminds me.... lol I haven't even returned this to her yet =)) HAHAHA hi Ji, if you're reading this, I love you. =)) I'll give this back to you next week.

Frying pan (choz! This pan is actually teflon lol #sosyal) : borrowed from Ji..again. =))

Nude flats: payless


We had to stay in character the WHOLE DAY, so imagine me running around school acting scared and holding a frying pan. Haha. 

My fellow applicants were amazing; they did such a great job in portraying their roles! Hands down! One person even went us a frog (from the movie "Princess and the Frog"), so he had to hop around the College of Arts and Sciences bending down.


Can you spot Hades? What about Captain Jack Sparrow? Snow White, anyone?
(photo by Darcy de Asis)


Maverick as Captain Hook


Yesha as Minnie Mouse




Say hi to my forever supportive OrCom barkada! Hey Tricia and Jana :)



This photo was taken in class. HAHA! Hey, pretty seat mate Micol! :)





Ending this post with an appreciation photo for Ji Young Lee, the best and most supportive friend ever! :) <3





xoxo,
The Teenage Queen



PPS. Join my Nourriture Juice giveaway! Win cleansing juices here! 

PPS.  Wala lang. Just wanted to plug this here. HAHA! Support UP Manila Dramatista next year! Coming sooooonnn<3






2 comments:

  1. Hi! How do you get invited to many blogger events? I hope you can answer me....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi dear! I just receive emails from PR people :)

      Delete

Hey there! Thank you so much for visiting my blog! Share your thoughts with us and I'll do my best to respond. :)