Sunday, December 21, 2014

Sugar & Spice


I'm a sucker for all things pastel, and I swear I can never get enough of them.



All photos were taken by Ben Bigalbal of www.benbigalbal.tumblr.com


This was what I wore to the  Fujifilm "Hello Kitty Instax" Wanderlaunch (you can read about it HERE). The event was held at one of the girliest and daintiest cupcakes store I know of, and that was why I decided to go all pastel and matchy-matchy. To even out the "girliness" of this outfit, I added touches of black to add a little spice to it.  

(A big shout out to my best friend Ji Young Lee for coming up with the title of this post. Haha!)


Jacket: H&M Kids' Section
Black top: Forever 21
Skirt: bazaar
Boots: H&M
Watch: Aldo



The matching pieces and happy colors of this outfit remind me so much of the 80's--and I LOVE IT!




Oh, and congratulations to Merielle Roelle, Brianna Cardenas, and Stacey Lee for winning my Browhaus giveaway! :) I'll be announcing the winners of the Nourriture giveaway soon.



xoxo,
The Teenage Queen

1 comment:

  1. Your outfit truly matches your quirkiness! :)
    Same feels for the love of anything pastel. Ha ha.

    Patty
    http://www.pattyvillegas.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank you so much for visiting my blog! Share your thoughts with us and I'll do my best to respond. :)