Thursday, December 18, 2014

Summer Nails---in December?!




I attended a "sparty" with my sorority sisters last Thursday, and discovered this cute nail place along Taft called "Nailfinity". The best part about that nail salon was that their rates were so affordable-- their manipedi costs only 250 bucks, not bad a price at all, considering that the nail polish they use were premium brands like Orly, Essie, OPI, etc. 

Photo taken by April Baldovino
Sigma Alpha Nu Sorority Manila Christmas party | December 11, 2014

Next to pink, bubblegum blue is my favorite color; it's playful, girly, cute, and carefree! 
So happy Orly has this shade! <3 I think this shade is called Gumdrop? Correct me if I'm wrong, please! :P
Bracelet: DIY
Bag: Kenneth Cole Reaction
Nail polish: Orly

Oh, I'm gonna tell you girls a secret!  On lazy days when I'm not really in the mood to think of what to wear, I simply slip on a pretty dress, and let it do all the magic. 


Dress: Ultra Flirt
Shoes: Primadonna
Belt: Cache Cache

 A dress in a playful cut and color will definitely save you on lazy days. The best part? You don't even have to stress yourself on what accessories to wear! Just let the dress speak for itself.






xoxo,
The Teenage Queen












3 comments:

  1. meee.. still awake! you got me with your caption.. and yay! nice too summery love love love the nails & the Kenneth Cole :P

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank you so much for visiting my blog! Share your thoughts with us and I'll do my best to respond. :)