Thank you for sending me an e-mail. Your Greek-themed debut sounds lovely, and it's absolutely great that you've decided to D-I-Y your invites-- it just makes everything even more personal and intimate!
Here are some ideas that, hopefully, you might find helpful :)
1. DIY Ancient Scrolls
READ THE RED KITCHEN'S BLOG HERE
Tip: If you don't have craft paper, you can soak white paper in coffee, and then pick it up and let it dry under the sun for a brown, crisp look.
Photo credits: Katie Lewis of http://www.the-red-kitchen.com/2012/02/diy-ancient-scrolls-tutorial.html
2. Create a headdress like this one, and attach a tag to it with the details of your party
Photo credits: Olivia Bateman of http://www.pinterest.com/pin/32088216071529059/
3. My favorite: Just use simple fonts and a simple layout with iconic Greek borders (and yup, the color gold is the way to go!!)
Photo credits: Kambria Hyatt of http://www.pinterest.com/pin/117304765270323281/
1. Metallic tattoos with a thank you card attached to them
(I'm actually selling these for 40-50 pesos each hahaha!)
2. Mason Jars with thank you cards (use Greek fonts and gold strings+glitter)
I know someone who sells mason jars for a very low price, just tell me if you want to order from him :)
Photo credits: Silhouette America of http://www.pinterest.com/pin/119063983874452161/
3. Greek-inspired headdresses
Remember, the best part of debut-preps is having friends and family around to help you out! So don't be shy to ask for a hand, they'll be happy to be there for you.
Hope these tips helped! And God bless on planning your debut :)
The Teenage Queen
READ MY DEBUT TIPS HERE: