Wednesday, January 21, 2015

#InstaHershey : My Life Before the Next 17 Weeks of Junior Student Life

I had an amazing 30 days of freedom doing nothing but the ff:

1.  Watch How I Met Your Mother from season 1 to season 9--- I vowed to finish the series no matter what it takes. I watched it wherever I go; in the car, at the dining room; on the couch; in my bed.  (I swear as soon as the last episode ended, I ended up cradled in bed, crying and not knowing what to do with my life next; the series was THAT awesome and I just wish I had my own gang just like theirs)

2. Spend quality time with my family (we had to make up for all the times we were too busy to even have dinner together)

3. Fix my Instagram feed.

Okay I had the most uneventful vacation break ever but I LOVED EVERY BIT OF IT. Sleeping from 5AM til 3PM --no matter how gross that sounds-- felt so good and I just wish I could do be a couch potato (or a bed potato, in my case) every day because I've been very worked out and tired from last semester, but, as the saying goes, all good things must come to an end.

Because of the academic calendar shift, my official first day of classes start tomorrow.
At 8:30AM.
Which is roughly 10 hours from now.
Which also means I can still get 8 hours of sleep if I go to bed as soon as I finish this.

Oh god I dont want to go to school yet; I feel like a 5-year-old being forced to take a nap, but it's the other way around.  I just want to sleep and wrap myself in a burrito blanket. 

BUT DANG, SELF. Get your shizz together. 

Okay fine, going to school may not even be that bad. After all, I'm so blessed to be able to attend classes by amazing professors. 

I'm just scared-- as in really scared-- of what the next 17 weeks have in store for me, which mainly will consist of MATH, MATH, MATH, technical writing, nerve-racking comm pitches, theories, and more math. (Just in case you're not informed, math is my waterloo; and yep, I'm taking one math-related subject this sem and I'm freaking out).

But then again, there's nothing to be scared of, self. God will help you through this. You just have to believe in Him, and of course, in yourself. So future me --- future-9-or-11-or-15-or-17-weeks-from-now-me, if ever you stumble upon this post and get to read this, this is to remind yourself of what you've gone through and what you did just to get to where you are now. Don't give up. Not now. Not ever.



Okay, enough of the drama and the weird monologues. Here are random photos that I'd like to share with y'all! :)

Instagram: @theteenagequeen



Thank you to THE BEAD DIARY for sending me this cute blue bow! Wearing it makes me feel like Belle or Alice, even! 




Wore my old grad dress to my cousin's church wedding last weekend!! :)

Thank you to Teenage MNL of Instagram for sending me this cute amethyst necklace!! My birthstone!! Ahh! <3

My girlfriends and I discovered this cute place along Taft called Cafe Travel that's perfect for meetings, small get-togethers, and even study sessions. I'm so excited to blog about that cute cafe place, guys!! Watch out for it :) 


Welcoming 2015 with my spirit nails!!!! 

Okay, this is it, guys!!!!! School in t-minus 10 hours.
I take back everything I said (lol @PMS @hormones); I think I'm pretty stoked for this sem.

Upperclassmen say that the 2nd sem of junior life will be the worst hell we'll ever go through our whole college life, but hey, it's a great learning and life-changing experience.

Here's to challenges and to life's adventures!!

xoxo,
The Teenage Queen 

1 comment:

  1. Nice Info! There are many girls and women who ignore their skin problems and when it becomes too worst they try to gain their beauty back but its too late so don't ignore these type of problems.

    Hair Treatment Salon in Valley Stream | Body Waxing Salon in Valley Stream

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank you so much for visiting my blog! Share your thoughts with us and I'll do my best to respond. :)