Friday, January 16, 2015

The Famous Ippudo Ramen Is Now In Manila (SM Megamall Fashion Hall) !!





Ippudo was founded in 1985 in Japan's ramen capital of Hakata by Shigemi Kawahara, the internationally renowned Ramen King. It's a huge craze in the ramen world, and it's such great news to hear that IPPUDO is finally here in MANILA!! 


This magical kingdom of delicious ramen is located at the third floor of SM Megamall Fashion Hall. We had to fall in line for 30 minutes just to get inside the restaurant--- it's that much of a craze. But don't worry, because the waiting period was so worth it. My family and I LOVED dinner that night!


The place was big but very busy and crowded. A lot of people were eating inside; seriously, like there was not even an empty table in sight. 


Ippudo doesn't allow reservations to be made, nor do they allow take-out. This is to ensure quality of their food and service, I guess. After all, ramen is made to be eaten quickly as soon as it is served :)



Check out their modern interior.



I had a SHIROMARU CHASHU (Shiromaru with simmered pork belly; 470PHP), while my mom and dad had the SHIROMARU SPECIAL.

Ippudo's serving size was huge! My sister and I weren't that hungry, so we shared one bowl and it was just enough for both of us. Seriously. It's that big. :))




To say that their ramen was delicious is an understatement. Everything was perfect-- from the pork, to the vegetables, to the flavours, and down to the temperature of the soup and the texture of the noodles. The price and long waiting period were really worth it. 

Darn it, I'm already craving for ramen right now. =))


SIDE DISHES:

1. Curry Cheese Harumaki (190 PHP)

Oh god I fell in love with these rolls! Imagine hot cheese oozing from inside the crispy fried wrapping!!! Yum yum yum!





2.  Salad (around 200PHP)


3. Steamed dumplings

These were also sooo good!!!! 


4.  Karaage

You know how serious I am with chicken! I love love love fried chicken, and this karaage was a winner for me!!! The flavours blended well together and it was such a delight just stuffing my mouth with this!! 

Thanks for the amazing dinner, Ippudo!!



It was Christmas season when we went here so the mall was open til 12MN. My folks and I stayed up til late at night just because we had such a good time together haha.


If you guys happen to drop by SM Megamall Fashion Hall, make sure to eat at Ippudo because, trust me, their ramen is incredible! :)

xoxo,
The Teenage Queen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thank you so much for visiting my blog! Share your thoughts with us and I'll do my best to respond. :)