Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Athena of She's Dating the Gangster-Inspired Costume #OOTD

February 20, 2015

I take costume parties seriously. Very seriously.

 By now, you're probably used to me posting about costume OOTDs and all that. Who remembers my Valentina moment? Or my Rapunzel of Tangled venture? lol.
-----------------

Four days before my birthday, I was given the opportunity to represent my batch in this year's Mr. and Ms. Department of Communications: Cosplay Edition, where all representatives had to dress up in famous Filipino movie characters. Some went as Filipino icons like Darna, Mulawin, Kampanerang Kuba, etc., while our batch decided to head on over to the "jej side" and go as the tandem in the famous Daniel Padilla-Kathryn Bernardo movie, "She's Dating the Gangster". HAHAHAHA.


Cat-printed sweater: H&M
Jumper dress: hand-me-down
Socks: Forever 21
Boots: H&M 
Headband: A gift from Korea
Watch: Baby G
Glasses: Sarabia Optical

Photo of Athena from Google lol 



Of course , this photo op won't ever be complete without my kapwa jej , Gian Nicdao. HAAHAHAHA!

Athena and Kenji of She's Dating the Gangster, everyone.
LOL.




Gian sent me this photo on my birthday
HAHAHAHA I LOVE IT SO MUCH I CANT EVEN



Beyond blessed and thankful to have our batchmates! They stuck with us through the end and were the most supportive crowd! They even wore checkered shirts to support me and Aaron (my partner!). Nothing beats Orcom 2016 batch love <3 lol.


For our question and answer portion, Prof. Joey Ogatis asked us this question

"Para sainyo, ano ang pinaka malaki? Isang katerba, isang katutak, o isand kadamakmak?"

Watch this video to find out what we chose. HAHAHAHAAHA. Super benta. =)))



Big thanks as well to my favorite person in the world, Ken! Thank you for watching the show! :)


This was a different kind of experience altogether. Aaron and I were so overwhelmed with the love and support we received that day. This just made us realize how blessed we are to be surrounded with the best batchmates ever! :)

What a wonderful birthday gift indeed!


PS. I have 3 exams lined up for tomorrow and I'm just taking a break now lol........... ok bye for now internet HAHA.

xoxo,
The Teenage Queen


4 comments:

  1. nice! bagay sayo ung Athena , ala KB look, Same kayo teen queen :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehe! Oo nga eh! Teen Queen din siya. Lol! :) Thank you, dear!!:)

      Delete
  2. I like your Kathryn look! You dress up really well! :)

    www.traveliztera.com

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank you so much for visiting my blog! Share your thoughts with us and I'll do my best to respond. :)