Friday, April 17, 2015

Cafe Travel: The Cutest Cafe in Taft!


I don't know if it's just me, but haven't you noticed that cute Korean cafes are a thing in the Philippines now? 

From Noriter, to Cafe De Seoul, and now, Cafe Travel-- a cozy place for students to chill and hangout along Taft, Manila. 





I was with my besites (aka former roomies) when we discovered this. We had a quick mani-pedi date that afternoon and decided to spend the night together over coffee.

Say hello to Ji and Micah, guys!


Loving their cute interiors! 


People are allowed to post whatever they want on the walls inside each room 



What's unique about this cafe is that customers are free to get cozy and to "feel at home". They can sit on the floor, and even lie down with pillows.


Coffee isn't really my thing, so I had a yummy vanilla frappe instead. 
(A+ for their presentation! lol)

Mandatory food shots for Instagram purposes lol





I love how they utilized space and provided a second floor! Aaagh! It just made everything more dainty and cute <3








Shoes-off zone





Cafe Travel provides coffee and cake, tho I honestly think they're quite pricey for college students like me (menu ranges from 180-200+, as far as I can remember). Tho it's not bad to visit there every once in a while! It's a fun place to have  your meetings or detox sessions after a tiring day of taking exams :)









Cafe Travel is located at Archer's Nook Center, 2624 Taft Avenue, Malate, Manila.

xoxo,
The Teenage Queen


3 comments:

  1. Aggh!!! It's so cute! Love that they actually encourage you to chill in their space :) Perfect for bonding with blockmates!

    xx
    Reg of heyrocketgirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a pretty cafe!
    I like how it gives a bit of a privacy to customers. Feeling bahay lang ang vibes! :D

    www.traveliztera.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG SUPER CUTE!!!! Ma-try nga when I get back! :)

    Ysabel of Pleasantly Chic

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank you so much for visiting my blog! Share your thoughts with us and I'll do my best to respond. :)