Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Flaura and Fauna: A collab shoot with UST Advertising Students


February 2015

My highschool bestie, Bria, invited me to a photoshoot with her team for their Photography class project. The theme of the shoot was Flaura and Fauna, hence my very hipster antlers (and fyi, they made that head dress from scratch!! cool beans!!) 

It was my first time working with Bria's college classmates and I was very impressed with how talented their bunch was! UST Advertising is overflowing with creative people, and I'm truly honored to have been given the opportunity to work with them. 

Please allow me to share with you all their beautiful shots!! :)


Photo by Agatha Imbao
@agathaimbao


Photos by Bria Cardenas
@briacardenas









Photos by Greg Aquino
@gregdominic




Photos by Miguel Aquino



Photo by Alyana Arguelles




Thank you for these beautiful photos, guys! I've always dreamt of being an enchanted woodland fairy, so thank you for making this happen. Lol. 

-----------

Hit me up for shoots / collabs! :) I'm always G for fun shoots! Email me at hello.hersheyneri@gmail.com. 

xoxo,
The Teenage Queen


1 comment:

  1. Your so beautiful dear... awesome photographers as well!

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank you so much for visiting my blog! Share your thoughts with us and I'll do my best to respond. :)