Friday, April 24, 2015

Fujifilm INSTAX DIY Year 2!


Fujifilm Philippines held the second instalment of their Instax DIY event last week at a cute camera shop in QC called "Shutter Master Pro". If you're a fan of photography/videography, this place is perfect for you because it literally has everything you need.  Shutter Master Pro, the Philippines' first professional online photo-video store, is located at 118 Sct. Dr. Lazcano St., Brgy. Sacred Heart, Quezon City, Philippines.

Anyway, just a quick back story. I arrived an hour late for the event because, as you may have seen from my posts on Facebook and Twitter, it was also elections season in UP Manila then. In fact, it was the last day of campaign period when this event happened. I finished my campaign duties first --from accompanying our candidate in room-to-rooms to giving away fliers--  before coming to the event, all the way from school. 

Fortunately, I came in just in time for a fun  DIY game! 
I was such a #lostgirl in the first five minutes cause I didn't have groupmates (LOL), but super duper thank you to these people for adopting me! <3 I'm so lucky to have been grouped with them too cause they're so artsy and all that. HAHAHA.



L-R
Melissa Gatchalian of sartorialpanda.com, Michael Macalos of michaelmacalos.com, Ana Gonzales of anagonzales.com, and Ava Te - Zabat of artsyfartsyava.com 


The whole point of the game was to create an instax project in 15 minutes. We were provided with instax cameras, beads, ribbons, stickers, and all sorts of scrapbooking materials. 


Me to them: Bakit ung sainyo ang effortlessly artsy?? I give up.

HAHAHAHAHA


Our baby-mobile inspired project!! 


Ana and Michael explaining our Instax DIY to the judges :)



Reunited with these girlies!!
 Stephanie Lee of sumptuous-style.com and Patty Villegas of www.pattyvillegas.com


I'm a huge fan of anything floral and girly, so you could guess just how in love I was with the event set-up! Ang lakas maka-Secret Garden! Haha!



It rained cupcakes that day!! yipee!







Another kilig moment! Haha. When I started blogging in 2011, these girls were my inspiration-- they're the first Filipino bloggers I religiously followed.  I'm just so humbled to be able to attend this event with them. 

Ava Te-Zabat of artsyfartysava.com 
Ana Gonzales of anagonzales.com
Aisa Ipac of aisaipac.com
Tracy Ayson of tracyayson.com



With Reese Lansangan of http://reeseypeasy.com


With my favorite girl Phylica Pineda of phyliciamarie.com and the ever-gwapo Sef Tiburcio of seftiburcio.com !!1


Huhu Camie Juan is sooo cuute! Peg! Haha! 


Camie Juan of wild-spirit.net




Ang lakas maka-family portrait!! Hahahaha!
Thank you for the great time, you two!! It's always a fun time with you guys. Again, thank you for all the tips and advice you gave!! Mwah!

With Phya and Michael!



For more photos, follow me on Instagram! :) @theteenagequeen




Thanks for the invite, Fujifilm Philippines! 

xoxo,
The Teenage Queen




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thank you so much for visiting my blog! Share your thoughts with us and I'll do my best to respond. :)