Thursday, April 30, 2015

It's All Okay.

"Baby, I don't have to be the happy ending you're looking for.

I could be the pause.

I could be the deep breath you take before the blue dive.
I could be the feeling you get when there's enough time to linger over coffee.
The dreamdust that leaves your eyes in the morning.
The fading echo of a good day.

Maybe I'm just another chapter.
And that's okay.

Things don't have to last forever to be beautiful."

Pause by Jamie Delos Reyes
White Wall Poetry

-----------

Black top: unknown brand
Black skater skirt: Wet Seal
Flats: Michael Kors 


All these photos were taken at Las Casas Filipinas De Acuzar, Bataan. 




My mind's a mess right now. But everything's gonna be okay.


xoxo,
The Teenage Queen




3 comments:

  1. Why the imaginary heels?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a posing technique that helps one's legs appear longer :) I have short legs so I try to tip toe in pictures so as to create an illusion of length.

      Delete
  2. Your blog is so nice, it's what I want mine to look like x

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank you so much for visiting my blog! Share your thoughts with us and I'll do my best to respond. :)