Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Ripped Jeans Appreciation Post

“And the secret garden bloomed and bloomed and every morning revealed new miracles.” 
― Frances Hodgson BurnettThe Secret Garden





Goodbye, skinny jeans. There are new kids on the block now: ripped jeans, boyfriend jeans, and even mom jeans.


I was never a pants person, but after joining in the ripped jeans bandwagon, I am definitely a fan now! They're so comfortable and effortlessly stylish! 




Cropped top: Topshop
Pants: bazaar
Sandals: Primadonna







All these photos were taken at Las Casas Filipinas, Bataan, last Holy Week. If you guys are looking for a beautiful resort to spend time with family and friends, Las Casas Filipinas De Acuzar is the place for you! I'm gonna blog about that place really soon, so please please stay tuned for that?:)






xoxo,
The Teenage Queen


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thank you so much for visiting my blog! Share your thoughts with us and I'll do my best to respond. :)