Saturday, June 13, 2015

Little Miss Preppy in a Black Jumper Dress (A Taylor Swift - Inspired Outfit)




Sometimes, when I don't know what to wear to certain events, I flip through pages of fashion magazines or search paparazzi shots of my favourite celebrities to get inspiration. My style icons are Taylor Swift and Vanessa Ann Hudgens-- their style is the right balance between youthful, playful, and chic.




All shots were taken by Ken Reyes




My outfit inspiration:
The moment I saw these photos, I knew I wanted to get this look right away. Taylor and I had the same light blue cropped top. I also saw one of my old jumper dresses in my closet-- I've had it since I was in 6th grade. I thought I'd never wear it again, but who knew jumpers will be back in style?

Tip: Don't let go of classics. Fashion repeats itself, and the next thing you know, it will be the in thing once again.


(Photo credits : from Mail Online )





Cropped Top: Topshop
Jumper Dress: Landmark Department Store
Flats: Michael Kors
Hat: SM Department Store
Bracelet: Guess
Watch: Aldo












What about you, girls? Who are your celebrity fashion inspirations? :)


xoxo,
The Teenage Queen



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thank you so much for visiting my blog! Share your thoughts with us and I'll do my best to respond. :)