Friday, July 10, 2015

Fat Grill: A Must Try Hole-In-The-Wall Restaurant in LIPA, BATANGAS

Hey, guys!


My family and I spent Father's Day this year at Batangas to watch the premier screening of my sister's indie film, "Ligaw". Before heading to the big screen, we first attended church service at Victory Christian Fellowship, and then went out to eat lunch with our local friends.

When we said we wanted to try something unique to the city, they took us to one of the best hole-in-the-wall restaurants in Lipa City, Batangas--
FAT GRILL !



Fat Grill is a small restaurant located right beside Caltex gasoline station and De La Salle Lipa. They serve delicious food for very affordable prices!


I wanted to try the Wild Wild West (PHP 85, slow cooked and tender country style bbq pork), but they ran out of it, so I had the Chow that Chicken (PHP 75, boneless teriyaki chicken thigh) instead.  My folks also tried the KKK (Krispy Kare-Kare), Tofu Hustle (Tokwa't Baboy), Aladdin's Treasure (kebab), Fire Me Up (squid), and the Catch of the Day (fish)


The food arrived within 10 minutes. We give Fat Grill an A+ for their presentation! 


My yummy chicken teriyaki!! Can't believe this was just priced at PHP 75!! Talk about sulit and affordable!! 

The food was great.  I mean, hello, GOOD FOOD for JUST 75 PESOS?? #WIN

I enjoyed my Chow that Chicken order so much, I can't wait to come back and try their Wild Wild West!


Fire Me Up (squid) - top
Chow that Chicken- bottom





I don't know if it's just because it was Father's Day, but the restaurant was so crowded-- given that the place was so small pa! 

They had a limited number of tables inside the place; they had two or three outside the restaurant, tho. But aside from that, we enjoyed our stay in the restaurant, and would definitely go back! :)



Thank you for the good food, Fat Grill! 


Like FAT GRILL on Facebook! 

xoxo,
Hershey!













2 comments:

  1. The photo in the header ooks like Mister Kebab's beef chelo kebab :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice! Haha! The photo is of Fat Grill's Aladdin's Treasure (chelo kebab!!) :)

      Delete

Hey there! Thank you so much for visiting my blog! Share your thoughts with us and I'll do my best to respond. :)