Sunday, July 5, 2015

LAZADA SHOP TIL YOU BLOG: Blogging Tips from Top Blogger Kryz Uy



Hey, guys!

How have y'all been enjoying the coziness of today's cuddle weather? Hope everyone's safe and dry!

-------





Last June, Lazada Philippines invited us to a fun and intimate event entitled "SHOP TIL YOU BLOG". Esteemed speakers, including top Filipina fashion blogger Kryz Uy, were there to inspire bloggers to keep on doing what they love.




In a time where anyone could call himself/herself to be a blogger, it's easy for people to underestimate the industry. Thankfully, Kryz Uy, who never fails to inspire me with her passion for the craft, reminded us to keep on doing and working hard for what we love. After all, we blog to share ideas, and not for its perks.



The last time I heard Kryz give a talk was last March when my sorority invited her for "Ambassadress of Beauty". 3 months later, she's still as amazing and as humble!





Anyway, back to the talk.

Here were a couple of tips that we learned from her that day:

1. Post on searchable content
2. Find a need and fill it
3. Do something new and own it
4. Be relevant. Be current.
5. Use hashtags and geo tags.
5. Be yourself cause no one can do that better than you

For more, visit her blog at www.kryzuy.com.




Kryz Uy also gave us tips on how to make our Instagram feeds look nicer! For inspiration, you may follow her at @kryzzzie on IG.


To make sure that we learned from her #flatlay tips,  we had a quick contest, too. The bloggers in the house were encouraged to take a flatlay of the freebies they got that day. Here was my entry:


Thank you for these cool giveaways, LAZADA PH! Your sponsors are awesome. Lol.


Here was my favorite takeaway from Kryz Uy's talk.
"If you are real, genuine, and unapologetically yourself, the right people will respect you. And the wrong people--- well, they're irrelevant."

Keep on doing you! As long as you're not stepping over somebody else, you're on the right track. :)

Thanks for the talk, Kryz! Can't wait to hear more from you soon!

----------

Here are some other photos I took that day




With my IG friend, Chesca De Mesa!


Buffet by Discovery Primea Hotel, Makati City






With my former high school buddy, now famous Instagrammer and blogger, Bea Marin




With tablemates, Patty Villegas and Tonette Nicolas! :)


I'll be ending this post with a bag I bought from Lazada a few weeks ago :) Can't believe I was able to get this original Mango saffiano satchel for only 55 pesos (its original price was 3,999). Talk about super sale!! Shop now over at www.lazada.com.ph.




Again, thank you for having us LAZADA PHILIPPINES. Thank you for taking well care of us, I am so proud to be a Lazada affiliate! More power to you!

xoxo,
Hershey





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thank you so much for visiting my blog! Share your thoughts with us and I'll do my best to respond. :)