Saturday, August 8, 2015

Goodbye, Acne Scars! : My Luminisce Skin Clinic Experience #HolisticSkinInnovations


I've been hearing so much about Luminisce Skin Clinic lately, so I decided to give it a visit last Friday. Located at the 2nd floor of the Mercury Drug building in 32nd street, Bonifacio Global City, the skin and laser clinic is owned by THE famous Dr. Kaycee Reyes-- if you see her on TV or on print, don't be surprised! She always gets featured for her skills and her works.




I'm a sucker for pretty interiors, and Luminisce Skin Clinic's classy Victorian design won my heart!
Everything, down to the last detail, was very chic and pretty.











When I got inside, they offered me hot tea served in this adorable Victorian tea cup!! How cute!


After filling out my basic information, I was introduced to Dr. Kaycee Reyes herself. She was very beautiful, intelligent, and sweet. The moment I saw her, I knew I could trust my skin with her.



We had a skin consultation in her office. She asked me what my areas of insecurities were, and without thinking twice about it, I told her about my acne scars and my oily skin. She told me the reasons why I was having such problems (hormones, genetics, environmental conditions, etc.) and then she began writing procedures on paper, explaining to me how these treatments will help improve my skin.



After the consultation, they showed me the way to my room, which was very spacious, intimate, and relaxing.









Ready for my luxurious facial treatments!!

Disclaimer: I wasn't able to take photos of each step/ procedure done to me, because it was difficult to do so with my eyes closed half the time. Hehe.



1. Luxury Facial
- Pain-free treatment that cleans pores, removes bacteria-causing acne, trapped dirt, and excess oil, while minimizing pores up to 2 weeks.


Facial massage
- This was honestly the best facial massage I had in my life! :P

Sonophoresis
- Ultrasound waves seeped nutrients into my skin to remove blackheads and whiteheads.


Galvanic
- Electric currents safely passed through my skin using a special machine to lift and revitalize my skin





2. Hydrapower

-My skin was treated with Lactic acid (for skin rejuvenation and lightening), Salicylic acid (for treatment of acne), and moisturizer .

3. Rejuveclear Laser

-A  spot-on treatment that gradually removes acne scars, fine lines, stretch marks, and even discolored skin!



4. Ultima Reverse 
-LED light that cuts deep into the skin cells and slows skin's aging process for younger-looking skin.




My Luminisce Skin Clinic experience was nothing short of amazing. The therapists were very professional (a big, big factor since it's your face we're talking about here!!), friendly, and accommodating. They were well-informed of every procedure being done to me. 

I was relaxed and assured of my safety the whole time, and I'm happy to say I left the place feeling more confident than ever!

My skin feels so healthy and radiant, and I couldn't help but feel glowing! Thank you, Luminisce Skin Clinic, for taking care of my skin. I can't wait to go back!






1 week post treatment photo
(Minimal make-up; I just used Luminisce's sun block, lip tint, and blush)



Oops. Before I end this post, allow me to rave over this bottle of heaven! I love Luminisce's matte sunblock. On days when I just want to skip putting on foundation, this Luminisce sunblock does the job. I use it every day and it feels so light on the face!!



A swatch of the product. I had mine in medium shade.


I also put on Luminisce's aventurine cream once a night to treat my acne.





Do I recommend you to try out Luminisce Skin Clinic?
A BIG, BIG YES!

When it's your skin we're talking about, let only the experts take care of you.
It's never, ever too late to start investing in your skin!

xoxo,
Hershey







3 comments:

  1. Hello! How much did it cost you? All the procedures,consultation fee,meds,etc? Thankyyyyy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the look of the clinic and the treatments seems to be nice too, ill note this up. Great share :)

    www.amz88.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great read! Been reading about this clinic too! How much did you end up paying for the procedure and sunblock though? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank you so much for visiting my blog! Share your thoughts with us and I'll do my best to respond. :)