Tuesday, October 20, 2015

A 15-Second Makeup Tutorial Using Maybelline's NYFW Products! #MakeItHappen

Hey, guys!!

Here's a quick tutorial on how to wing the #MaybellineNYFW Eye-conic Look. 
Prodcuts used: Maybelline Color Tattoo, Maybeline Gel Liner, Maybelline Matte lipstick in A11




Get the look:


Strong, dramatic eyes will never go out of fashion!
Brown eyeshadow and a dark eyeliner will always be my go-to make-up products!!


Products used:

For a full review on these products, read THIS blog post.
Color Tattoo 24Hr Cream Gel (375 pesos)

Embrace your big, beautiful Filipina eyes by playing with the new Color Tattoo 24Hr Cream Gel. Here's a little discovery I learned this week from my make-up enthusiast friends: Maybelline's color tattoo (now with matte versions) are the perfect dupe for Mac's paint pots, which cost around 1, 091 pesos. What. A. Steal. AWESOME.

Maybelline Lasting Drama 36 Hr Gel Liner in 02 Brown  (399 pesos)

This easy-to-use gel liner helps you create the perfect cat-eye!

Maybelline White Superfresh in 03 Natural (299 pesos)





Bonus! 

Maybelline Nudes Palette (675 pesos) 

Included in their NYFW collection is the Maybelline Nudes palette.
I haven't given this one a try yet, but I've heard a lot of good reviews about it from my friends! Will definitely blog about this as soon as I get my hands on these babies. 









In love with the ‪#‎MaybellineNYFW‬ collection? Here's good news for you guys! There will be a Maybelline New York Fashion week sale from November 13 to December 15, 2015. My girl friends and I are definitely going!!


GIVEAWAY ALERT!

I am sooo excited for all of you to try out these amazing NYFW-featured products, that's why I am giving away a special gift pack worth 1,000 pesos. All you have to do is repost this photo on Instagram with the hashtags #MaybellineNYFWxHershey and #MaybellineNYFW.





xoxo,

Hershey


1 comment:

Hey there! Thank you so much for visiting my blog! Share your thoughts with us and I'll do my best to respond. :)