Saturday, October 17, 2015

Four Seasons Buffet and Hotpot by Vikings | The Newest Foodie Hotspot at Manhattan Parkview, Araneta Center, Quezon City



Hey, North kids!

Good news is in store for Quezon Citythe newest foodie hotspot in town has opened its second branch at Manhattan Parkview, Araneta Center. The creators of Vikings Luxury Buffet and NIU by Vikings bring you Four Seasons Buffet and Hotpot, a restaurant that provides a customizable, fresh, and healthy dining experience for celebrating special occasions, or for when you simply want to enjoy a top-notch meal.




I was invited to their media launch two weeks ago, and the funny thing was that, my sched didn't permit me to make it at first, but I really, really wanted to go still, so I confirmed my attendance at the very last minute (waaah!!). Soooo glad was able to make it before 10PM!! Super thank you to a very awesome friend for driving me all the way to Cubao that night!! HAHAHA.



Just like Vikings' and NIU's,  Four Seasons' interiors were on point. This branch had a very classy French garden motif.




Allow me to tour you around real quick, yes? :)
 (Note that I came in really late though so I wasn't able to take photos of every corner :( huhu)

Four Seasons Buffet and Hotpot has meat, seafood, vegetables, appetizers, desserts, Japanese, and bar options. You can also choose from their wide selection of broths, noodles, meat, toppings, and sauces to create the dish of your dreams! 
-----

They had a greens and raw food corner


and they had cooked food, too.


The Star of the Night was their Binusog na Lechon, which won an award in a recent international competition. Crispy on the outside and very tender in the inside-- I crave for a plate as I type this!!



The create-your-own-pasta was a winner, too!






Drinks station (they serve imported beer!)



And my favorite corner-- you guessed it-- the desserts bar!!


Puto bumbong, bibingka, and taho station


Crepe station





Pastries Station



Dining area







They also have spacious VIP rooms for special occasions.




Photo from Edrianne Tiu

A mirror shot, cause even their bathrooms were Instagrammable. Haha!

Thank you for inviting us to this event, Yannie and Charles! :) It was nice meeting new friends, too.




Do I recommend this Four Seasons?
ABSOLUTELY!

Vikings restaurants NEVER FAIL. They always promise and deliver great food and ambiance in every visit. 

How much is the buffet fee?


P688 for weekday lunches and P888 for weekday dinners, weekends, and holidays.


Where is Four Seasons QC branch located ?

G/F, Manhattan Parkview, General Roxas Avenue, Araneta Center, Quezon City. 


They are open every day for lunch from 11AM to 2:30PM, and for dinner from 5:30PM to 10PM. 


Visit http://www.fourseasonshotpot.com.ph/ for more details.


** Join them this month as they celebrate their grand opening with a month-filled promo! They offer 25% off for their Instagram followers from October 14 - October 20; 20% off for Quezon City Residents, Students, and Employees from October 21 - 27; and 15% for their Vikings Loyalty Cardholders from October 28 - 30.


I can't wait for my next visit to Four Seasons! I'm definitely bringing my folks here, and you should, too!!


xoxo,

Hershey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thank you so much for visiting my blog! Share your thoughts with us and I'll do my best to respond. :)