Thursday, October 15, 2015

#MakeItHappen: A Comprehensive Review of the Maybelline NYFW S/S '16 Products

Hey, guys!!

I'm so sorry I've been MIA lately. Acads, thesis, extra currics, and a part-time job have all been keeping me reaaallly busy the past few weeks (haven't even had enough sleep for so long!!).  I'm still trying to get the hang of juggling all of these at once, but dang everything is just  c r a z y.

Just the other day though, Maybelline sent a special package to remind us women that, with the right heart and mindset, we can #MakeItHappen. (That was really sweet of you guys, thank you for the encouragement!!)

Inside the package was Maybelline's official New York Fashion Week S/S '16 Collection. Maybelline has long been the partner of New York Fashion Week in creating makeup looks that set the trend from the runways to the streets. 

Here's a quick review of the products. Hope it helps! :)



Maybelline White Superfresh in 03 Natural (299 pesos)


Maybelline White Superfresh is the best foundation powder for young and oily skin! It promises shine-free skin for up to 12 hours. With breakthrough Clean Touch Technology, it leaves the face bright, and radiant for up to 12 hours-- perfect to keep you looking fresh in school, work, and even during commute hours!


Before and after putting on Maybelline White Superfresh. 
 I was wearing sunblock and moisturizer in my before shot **  :)


Maybelline 24 HR Color Tattoo in Creamy Beige (375 pesos)



The Maybelline 24-hour color tattoo is a long lasting cream eye shadow (you won't even need to use a primer for it!! awesome). The best part? The cream formula glides on without even creasing. 


I am in love with this product! It's really easy to use-- you can use a flat shader brush or even your fingers! Being a morena, I really have a bias towards browns, bronzes, and neutral colors. The creamy beige shade is perfect to wear every day. It can go from neutral to smokey, depending on how much you apply/darken it.





Maybelline Lasting Drama 36 Hr Gel Liner in 02 Brown 
(399 pesos)


Eyeliners are my best friends. They're the perfect solution to making your eyes pop. 

Maybelline's Drama Gel Liner lasts up to 36 hours. It resists oil, sweat, and water, too!!

It was my first time to use a gel liner (my usual go-tos are pens), and I was surprised with how easy peasy it was to apply! I love the brown shade, too, cause it looks really natural on the eyes.








Maybelline Color Sensational Bold Matte Lipstick (299 Pesos)

Finally, my favorites-- the Maybelline color sensational bold matte lipsticks.

Shout out to all pale girls out there who can't go on a day lipstick-free without anyone asking us if we're sick :))  (we got this, sisters!!) (and yep, this has happened to me more than thrice. LOL).



Surprise, surprise! Maybelline's Bold Matte Lipsticks don't dry up the lips like most mattes do. 
A++++


Color swatches of of Mat 5 (reddish pink), Mat 4 (reddish orange), and Mat 1 (hot pink)




 These vibrant shades are so versatile, they can be worn from day to night! :) 



GIVEAWAY ALERT!


I am sooo excited for all of you to try out these amazing NYFW-featured products, that's why I am giving away a special gift pack worth 1,000 pesos. All you have to do is repost this photo on Instagram with the hashtags #MaybellineNYFWxHershey and #MaybellineNYFW.

Please tune in the next few weeks cause we're cooking something really BIG for 2016. Let's go, ladies!! 💋

XOXO,

Hershey








2 comments:

  1. I've read good reviews for the powder and the eyeliner. Thank you for sharing this giveaway :)

    http://www.glendacandedeir.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I love Maybelline's so much. Thank you for the Review Ms.Hershey and also thank you for hosting this Giveaways. It is also a chance to win all of this. Sana...sana. Joined
    https://instagram.com/p/87rkkXu9qt/

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank you so much for visiting my blog! Share your thoughts with us and I'll do my best to respond. :)